Welcome to Vandana Career Guidance
CALL US: +91 8472866826
MAIL US : email@example.com
Vandana Career Guidance works with the focused vision of understanding each student’s passion and competence and helps them make responsible career choices. Having witnessed the myriad challenges faced by students these days as an educator, she believes that there is a dire need for an institution like vandanacareerguidance.com which can offer high quality and affordable guidance solutions to students.
In order to assist students better, there would be a range of services to choose from:
● Profile Evaluation to understand a student better and provide him or her with tools to identify prerequisites for admission towards graduation and so on.
● Counselling Session to guide a student in understanding his or her core self and to align his or her career choices with their passion and calibre
● Career Assessment to help a student identify the best fit career and matching courses in alignment with their personal attributes
Vandana Career Guidance helps students in identifying their personality, interest and aptitude so that they can begin their career journey with clarity of thought. The aim is to provide advice, support, comfort and expert guidance in a timely manner so that students are better equipped to achieve their dreams.
"A step towards your dream is in believing and exploring yourself!"
Ms. Vandana has been an educator par excellence with numerous achievements highlighting her career. She has over ten years of experience in educating and guiding school and college students.
She holds an illustrious range of qualifications in the field of Education and Guidance Counselling, a few of which are:
● M.A. in English and a Bachelor in English (Honors) with majors in Psychology and Economics
● Master in Education with Specialization in Guidance and Counselling and Education Technology with a Bachelor in Education
● M.Phil. in English Language Teaching (ELT)
● Diploma in International TESOL(Teaching English to the Speakers of Other Languages) and BETT (Business English Teacher Training) by The American TESOL Institute
● Career counselling certification from Univariety and University of California, Los Angeles(Extension)
She was a Merit Holder during her Master in Education and was felicitated with the Best Teacher Award by Shri. N.S. Tomar, Cabinet Minister for Rural Development. As an educator of repute, she has served as an Examiner for the CBSE Class 12th Board exams and also as the Exam Invigilator for NEET. She has International exposure at Ivy League Institutions and AYR College, Scotland. She has also been a part of two prominent educational studies covering the domains of Emotional Intelligence and Communication Skills.
She has served as an Assistant Professor at institutions affiliated to Punjab Technical University, namely IET- Bhaddal, K.C. College of Engineering and Technology, and AYR College, Scotland. As an Educator at the Senior Secondary level, she has mentored students at several schools, including G.D Goenka, Air Force School, Army Public School and Delhi Public School.
She has an extensive experience in teaching grammar and communication skills, conducting IELTS preparatory classes and career counselling sessions for her students. She has a passion for literature and has even managed the literary activities of the institutions that she has worked with.